EXTENDED DISC Analysis System
interpars Ltd. has been using the Extended DISC Analysis System for five years as the basis for every search project. As a result, we have increased our success rate to almost 100%.
Extended DISC is a unique, easy-to-use analysis system developed in Finland for effective recruitment, general performance improvement and improved team performance.
It is a software-based navigation system of characteristic behavioural patterns which makes our work, our evaluations and our interaction with other people easier. Using the Extended DISC Analysis System you can:
- improve your recruiting success rate
- increase your employees’ individual performance
- improve the performance of your team.
Extended DISC offers you practical options for action to improve the performance of individuals, teams and organisations.
The system is used world-wide and is available in 40 languages. The most important modules for recruitment are:
Using the modules mentioned above in your recruiting process gives you information on questions such as
- What type of person you should look for to fill your vacancy?
- What type of person will best complement the team?
- What type of person is best suited to the challenges of the future?
- Which of the candidates best fits the profile?
- How will the candidate react in situations typical for the job?
- How can the candidates best be motivated/managed?
- Where is the potential for the future?
- How does the candidate interact with the team?